'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Here is a once in a lifetime opportunity to drive a stand out vehicle, a full size 7.5ltr V8 American monster truck, with 5ft 5’’ high tyres weighing in at 8 ton.After being introduced to “Grizzly” and a short technique briefing, you climb up a ladder and we strap you inside the roll caged cab. You will drive several laps of our arena including a warm-up lap, a reverse park into a coned garage, and even over two saloon cars. This is a truly memorable experience.This session is shared with one other person and lasts for around 45 minutes with approximately 15 minutes of driving time and is available on selected weekend dates throughout the year.
Welcome, sign on and safety briefing
The Big One
Climb up the ladder and get comfy as you're strapped inside the roll caged cab. You will drive several laps of the arena including a warm-up lap, a reverse park into a coned garage, and even over two saloon cars.
You'll be at the venue for approximately 1 hour.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Driving licence: Not required, but participants must know how to drive
Driving time: Group sessions Approx 15 mins
Minimum age: 17
Maximum people in a group: 2
Up to two spectators are welcome
All necessary safety equipment provided, flat-soled shoes and comfortable, loose-fitting clothing advised
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend dates throughout the year unless there are 3 or more in a group in which case any date and time can be selected.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.