'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
A seasonal offer to book a driving experience in three Supercars at either Llandow Racing Circuit in Wales, Kirkbride Airfield in Cumbria or North Weald Airfield in Essex. New for 2017 is Lochgelly Raceway in Scotland. This experience will be a dream come true for any Supercar lover giving them a choice between no less than 11 cars! What makes this offer amazing is that you do not need a driving licence to drive the cars and you can be as young as 12 as long as your are tall enough! There's no pressure on you as the buyer, the driver can pick the cars they want on the day. What are you waiting for!
Welcome arrival & sign on
3 miles driving your chosen Supercar
3 miles driving the second Supercar
3 miles driving the third Supercar
Cars available at Essex and Wales are: Ferrari F430/360, Lamborghini Gallardo, Aston Martin V8, Audi R8, Lotus Elise, Subaru Impreza, Chevrolet Camaro, Porsche Boxter and the new Jaguar F Type R.
Cars available at Cumbria: McLaren 570, Ferrari 458, Lamborghini Gallardo, Nissan GT-R, Audi R8 or a race-prepared Lotus Elise.
Please allow to be at the venue for approx. 1.5 hours.
The optional Collision Damage Waiver can be purchased on the day at registration at a cost of £25. High speed passenger rides in guest cars are available to purchase on the day.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available week day date. To book a weekend date requires a £10 upgrade.
Model chosen on the day subject to availability. Some cars are more popular than others which will increase the waiting time. Min height 5ft, max height 6ft 4". Max weight 18 stone. Min age 12. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
The event will go ahead in the rain. Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected weekday dates all year round. Weekend dates can be booked if the £10 upgrade fee has been paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.