'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Choose your favourite from a fleet of 7 Supercars and take it for a drive around the prestigious Goodwood Race Circuit. Steeped in British Motorsport History, it's considered a privilege to be sharing the same tarmac as some legendary racing drivers. We have introduced this experience at a reduced price of £65.00 (RRP £89.00).
Welcome, Introduction and Safety Briefing.
4.8 miles driving the chosen Car (2 laps).
Supercars to choose from at all venues include: Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi r8, Aston Martin, Porsche, Nissan GTR & Ariel Atom. Please note the Ariel Atom is only available between months of March and October.
Arrive 1 hour before drive time. Allow a further 30 - 40 minutes after that.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads
Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking
The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
Please check before you book that you meet these requirements
Severe Weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed.
Dates for Goodwood are extremely limited. Please check the availability with us before ordering a gift voucher.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Supercar Experience at Goodwood
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3.7 / 5Based on 3 reviews over the past year
03 March 2020
So I booked a driving experience of the Porsche 911 turbo. The car was not available and I was offered to drive 911 Carrera instead. That’s a much lower category sports car. It was showing brake pad error as well.
If they had to change the car I should have been informed earlier. I had traveled all the way from Brighton to experience my favourite 911 turbo and not some slower and cheaper version of the car.
Secondly, the instructor was doing everything, including the gear shifting. He didn’t let the car rev up above 4000 rpm. The maximum speed I could go was only 75 mph. That’s less than how I am usually driving my Toyota in my home country. This was a racing track in a sports car. It had to be fast and thrilling.
The back view mirrors were also at the instructors disposal. That somehow killed the enjoyment and excitement of actually driving and taking control of a super car, as shown on the website/adverts. The instructor should only be pointing out the braking and acceleration areas. He should not let the driver feel like a baby. He also did not inform me about the photo points on the track. I could at least smile for one of the snaps!
Overall the experience was nice but not up to my expectations. It could have been alot better. If it has to be like this, I may never buy the experience again or suggest it to my friends.
29 February 2020
I reckon that you could get more out the experience if you let the person driving the car get to experience high speed of the car there driving instead of paying for someone to take you round at high speed
15 July 2019
The day ran smoothly and we felt well looked after. My husband was very happy after racing around the Goodwood track in a Porsche! I was particularly impressed with the safety talk beforehand which put our minds and nerves at ease.