Our top Supercar package at Three Sisters in Wigan! Pick you four favourite Supercars for a drive around the twists and turns of the awesome track. Will you choose the power of the Lamborghini, the grunt of the Ford Mustang or is the stylish elegance of a Ferrari more your thing? Well there is no better way to find out. You can order a gift voucher or book directly onto a date on this fantastic experience and if three laps per car is not enough you can upgrade to 5!
Welcome and registration
Briefing on safety and driving techniques
3 laps driving your 1st chosen supercar*
3 laps driving your 2nd chosen supercar*
3 laps driving your 3rd chosen supercar*
3 laps driving your 4th chosen supercar*
Each instructor will give you a short debrief and complete your driver analysis form.
Collection of your driving certificate
* you will get 5 laps per car if you have the 'distance upgrade'.
Cars to choose from include an Aston Martin Vantage, Audi R8, Dodge Challenger, Ferrari California, Ford Mustang, Lamborghini Gallardo, Nissan GTR, Porsche Cayman and Subaru Impreza. Subject to availability.
Please allow up to 1-1.5 hours at the venue from arrival to departure.
Selected extras are available to purchase on the day. These include collision damage waiver, photos and in-car footage which will be offered to the driver upon registration.
Three Sisters Race Circuit, Wigan
Gift vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. You can also book directly onto any of the dates subject to availability.
You must hold a full manual driving licence, be less than 6’6” and weigh less than 18 ½ stone.
In the case of adverse weather conditions your event may be delayed or postponed.
Selected Monday's only. The dates for 2018 are 30th April, 2nd July, 10th September and 1st October. The set time slot for this event is 8am.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.