'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
From a selection of six, choose two cars to compare. Drive 4 laps of each at Blyton Park, Lincolnshire. Choose from Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Aston Martin, Audi or Ariel Atom.
Welcome arrival and sign on
4 laps driving Supercar 1
4 laps driving Supercar 2
High speed passenger ride driven by the instructor
Choose 2 cars from the following: Ariel Atom Supercharged, Aston Martin DB9, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8, BMW i8, Ferrari 430, Ford Focus RS, Jaguar F-Type-R, Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini LP560, Nissan GTR, Porsche 997 Turbo. Please note, choice is all subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
You can order a 10-month voucher or book directly onto a date. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Photos are available from £25.00 (pay on the day only). During registration, you will be offered an optional damage waiver for the cost of £25.00 to cover you driving any amount of vehicles on the day. Full terms and conditions for this will be given to you on the day.
Drivers must be 17 or over with a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. Min height 5ft, max height 6ft 4". Max weight 18 stone. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected dates from early Spring to late Autumn.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.