'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Pick your favourite two from a range of amazing supercars to drive at an experience venue near you. The mouth-watering choice includes the top spec models like the Ferrari 430, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Lamborghini Gallardo, Audi R8, Nissan GTR and Jaguar F-TYPE, plus many more.
Arrival, registration and safety briefing
Up to 6 miles driving your first chosen supercar
Up to 6 miles driving your second chosen supercar
High-speed passenger ride in a sports saloon
Collection of your driving certificate
Supercars to choose from include: Ariel Atom Supercharged*, Aston Martin DB9, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8, BMW i8, Ferrari 430, Ford Focus RS, Jaguar F-Type-R, Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini LP560, Nissan GTR, Porsche 997 Turbo. Please note, choice is all subject to availability. *Ariel Atom not available at Seighford Driving Centre. Distance is approximate and varies slightly at each venue.
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
During registration, you may be offered an optional damage waiver at a cost of £25 for the first car and £5 for any additional car you drive. By purchasing the damage waiver you will not be liable for the first £2000 excess as a result of damage to any of the cars.
You can order a 10 month open gift voucher or select any available date. You can extend the validity for a fee when you order. Please note, there is a £25 upgrade to take this experience on a weekend. A £25 Premium Venue fee will be applicable when booking this experience at our Castle Combe, Anglesey and Mallory Park venues.
You must hold a full manual driving licence
Maximum height: 6ft 6in
Maximum weight: 18 stone
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
There is no limit on spectators at the venue and no age restrictions (under 16’s must be supervised by an adult)
Participants must be medically fit to take part
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
Unless stated otherwise, pre-purchased high-speed passenger rides take place in a Lotus Elise
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected Weekday dates from March to November. An upgrade fee of £25 (pre-payable) will be required to book a Weekend date.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3.9 / 5Based on 10 reviews over the past year
06 July 2022
Excellent tuition always happy to help
06 July 2022
Upselling upselling upselling!!! Disorganised, wrongly allocating cars, timings out, poor boring track. Don't go to dunsfold park.
03 July 2022
Poor public safety , organised chaos, some driving tutors seemed that we were wasting their time. Driving these cars may have been the first experience for anyone to jump into the car of their dreams but to walk away disappointed with the experience. This company needs to step back and look outside the box and think about the people.