'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Drive six of the best supercars in the world at Blyton Park in Lincolnshire including Ferrari 430, Lamborghini Gallardo, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8, Lotus Elise/Exige, Chevrolet Camaro, Porsche 911/Boxter, BMW i8, Nissan GT-R and the new Jaguar F-Type R. You get behind the wheel for a taste of these cars with an expert instructor in the passenger seat.
Welcome arrival & sign on
Choose your 6 cars
3 miles driving your 1st chosen supercar
3 miles driving your 2nd chosen supercar
3 miles driving your 3rd chosen supercar
3 miles driving your 4th chosen supercar
3 miles driving your 5th chosen supercar
3 miles driving your 6th chosen supercar
Cars to choose from should include a Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari 430, Porsche 911 Turbo, Audi R8 V10, Aston Martin, Jaguar F-Type R, BMW i8, Nissan GTR, Chevrolet Camaro, Lotus Exige, Lotus Elise, Porsche Boxster but the choice is not guaranteed.
Allow up to 3 hours at the venue.
The optional Collision Damage Waiver can be purchased on the day at registration at a cost of £25. High-speed passenger rides in guest cars are available to purchase on the day.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Car models on the day subject to availability. Some cars will be busier than others and therefore have a longer waiting time to drive. Juniors must be 12 or over (max age limit for junior experiences is 16 and must be accompanied by an adult). Min height 5ft, max height 6ft 4". Max weight 18 stone. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected Fridays and Saturdays throughout the year.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.