'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
This experience has been put together for you to get a taste of what it is like to drive a Formula race car. Starting your day with a briefing session, jump into a Ford Fiesta Zetec S with your instructor who will show you how to take to the track at high speeds. Then it will be your chance to take to the wheel to get a feel of the track and its best race lines. Finally you will get behind the wheel of the Formula Ford Single Seater for a thrilling 6 driving laps. Your day is ended with a debriefing and presentation of your certificate.
3 x Passenger Instruction laps in Ford Fiesta Zetec S
4 x Driving Analysis laps in Ford Fiesta Zetec S
6 x Driving laps in Formula Ford Racing Car
You need to allow up to 3 hours at the venue
Still Photo: From £20.00 on the day
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 120 - 200cm and weight below 18 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
The Experience runs at various times throughout the day on selected Saturdays and Weekdays throughout the year.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.