'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Want to feel like a Formula One driver? Now you can thanks to this amazing Formula Ford Single Seater Driving Thril at the historic Bicester Heritage Museum in Oxfordshire. You will be given a drivers safety briefing followed by tuition with a fully qualified instructor. Once comfortable with the cockpit as it were you will be let loose for twenty-four adrenaline-fueled laps where you'll be handling corners and speeding down the straights like a pro.
Arrival and sign-on
Full drivers safety briefing
helmet and gloves supplied
24 laps driving
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue
Voucher is valid for 10 months
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
An insurance excess waiver can be purchased for an additional £25 to reduce your damage liability from £5,000 to £1,000.
You must have had a drivers license for at least one year Minimum age is 18 The maximum height is 6ft 2" and the maximum weight is 15st This experience is unsuitable for anyone suffering from back or heart problems and pregnant mothers.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or cancelled. In the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseen circumstances you will be offered an alternative date to rebook.
This event will next run on selected weekday and weekend dates from Spring 2021.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.