'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
On arrival, you will have a briefing on the events of the day and the safety procedures that you will need to follow during the day. During the experience, your instructor will demonstrate how to drive and get most out of all of the cars you will be driving. Take to the wheel of a Ford Fiesta Zetec S to get used to driving at high speeds around Castle Combe. Experience the thrill of driving the Formula Ford 1600 single seater, not many people will ever get the chance to drive cars like this. The amazing Ford Focus ST2 will take your breath away as you tare around the track. Finish your experience in the stylish Lotus Elise followed by a presentation of certificates to prove you have driven some of the worlds most loved cars.
3 x Passenger Instruction laps in a Ford Fiesta Zetec S
4 x Driving Analysis laps in a Ford Fiesta Zetec S
6 x Driving laps in Formula Ford Racing Car
2 x Passenger Instruction laps in a Ford Focus ST2
4 x Driving Analysis laps in a Ford Focus ST2
2 x Passenger Instruction lap in Lotus Elise
5 x Driving Analysis laps in Lotus Elise
You need to allow up to 5 hours at the venue
Still Photo: From £20.00 on the day
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 120 - 200cm and weight below 18 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
The Experience runs at various times throughout the day on selected Saturdays and Weekdays throughout the year.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.