'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
You and friend can embark on a fascinating journey through the seminal sites and most famous landmarks which have played a part in London’s rich Rock ‘n’ Roll history with this Rock Tours for Two experience. Bring your beloved record collection to life and visit the locations where legendary rock stars got their big break, bought their musical instruments and played to only a handful of people as they kick-started the career which led to worldwide fame and a legion of screaming and adorning fans. With a choice of five great Rock ‘n’ Roll tours to choice from, there is something to satisfy all rock music enthusiast.
Choose from the following:
Beatles Ticket to Ride Evening Tour - This ‘Ticket to Ride’ is a must for any avid Beatles fan.
Rock 'n' Roll: The Early Years Tour - This tour covers a plethora of past and present iconic rock locations.
The duration varies depending on your chosen activity.
Group sizes vary depending on your chosen activity.
You may be able to bring spectators along but this depends on your chosen activity.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.