'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Modern life features more technology than ever before, with most people carrying around more computing power and access to information in their pocket than their parents had available to them throughout their lifetime. However, the downside to this increased access to information and communication means that it is increasingly difficult to ‘switch off’ and take a proper break from the pressures of daily life. For those who struggle to stop working their way through their to-do lists, even when they are trying to enjoy a little downtime, a spa day is the perfect way to de-stress and focus on doing nothing. The added appeal of spending the day at a castle, tucked away amongst the trees makes this a great choice for anyone who needs to get away. This spa day offers guests the chance to choose two soothing treatments from a hand-picked selection designed to leave them feeling fantastic.
This choice of beauty treatments has something for everyone and guests can pick two of the following 25-minute treatments: an ESPA salt and oil scrub, designed to exfoliate the skin and leave it feeling smooth and nourished; a ESPA back/scalp, neck and shoulder massage which will soothe away any tension held in the muscles; an ESPA invigorating foot ritual which provides some much-needed attention to an overworked part of the body; or a Jessica file and polish for perfectly presented nails.
It may be in a castle, but this spa has everything their guests could wish for, including a well-equipped gym and a thermal suite featuring a sauna, steam room and relaxation suite. The treatment rooms are designed to provide a calming atmosphere to allow guests to thoroughly unwind. This experience also includes a light lunch with a glass of wine and the chance to use the spa’s extensive facilities all day.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.