'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Take to the co-drivers seat while a professional Rally driver gives you the ride of a lifetime on purpose-built rally stages at Silverstone Park. Your driver will be performing handbrake turns, high-speed power slides and Scandinavian flicks, your adrenalin will pump as the driver takes the car to its limit.
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
Up to 15 minutes as a co-pilot
The standard car for this experience is the Subaru but you can upgrade to an Escort MKII for £20.00.
Allow 45 mins for the driving session but up to 2 hours at the venue. Approx 15 mins as a passenger in a real rally car.
Purchase a gift voucher which will be valid for 10 months or book straight on to a date. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Maximum weight is 18 stone, height 6ft 6inches and minimum age limit is 16.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
This experience will run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (subject to availability) all year round.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.