'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
A full day's rally driving with a morning session learning the basics of rally driving in the Ford Escort RS2000 and an afternoon session in the powerful four wheel drive Subaru Impreza. This full day experience is a must for all rally fans.
Arrival and safety briefing
Morning sessions in the Ford Escort RS2000
Afternoon sessions in the Subaru Impreza
Timed lap on rally stage
Certificate on completion of event
Coffee available throughout the experience
This is a full day and you will be at the venue from 9.30am till 4pm.
Accident damage indemnity can be purchased on the day and is optional.
Spectators are welcome on the understanding that they sign a declaration of indemnity and on payment of £10 fee per person on arrival.
Spectators and drivers will have the opportunity for white knuckle passenger rides and extra drives on the day, subject to availability.
In-car camera filming is available for £30 per Driver, this can be purchased on the day.
Purchase a gift voucher which is valid for 10 months or call to book direct onto a date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Maximum weight is 18 stone, height is 6ft 6 inches and you must hold a full driving license. The price for this experience is for 1 person but you may wish to book in more. This experience is on a 5. 1 customer to car ratio.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
This experience is available on weekdays and weekends. The course runs from January to December, please call us for availability.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.