'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Racing Addict Experience gives customers the chance to have extra laps in the racing car, plus have a high speed ride in a Peugeot mini Le Mans car AND jump in a new BMW M4 with Tiff Needell and sample his high speed sideways skills first hand (it'll also recorded on DVD for you to take home).
Before the racing car, there's time to get to grips with the race circuit in the fantastic Porsche Cayman. The mid-engine car is great fun and incredibly rewarding to drive, it gives great driver feedback - accurate and responsive steering and great handling balance.
Arrival, sign on and drivers safety briefing
3 instructor driven demonstration laps
3 laps driving the Porsche Cayman
5 laps driving the Formula Renault single seater race car
5 additional laps driving the Formula Renault single seater race car
2 lap high speed passenger ride in the Peugeot mini Le Mans car
2 lap high speed passenger ride in the BMW M4 with Tiff Needell
Please allow up to 4 hours at the venue.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase.
Minimum age: 17 but must hold a full driving licence
Minimum height: 5'
Maximum height: 6' 4"
The Formula Renaults can accommodate people up to approx 6'
If you are unable to fit into the Formula Renault and are under approx 6' 4" you will drive a Sports 2000 racing car
Drivers must wear clothes that cover arms and legs
Helmets, race boots and gloves are provided
Spectators are welcome
Glasses must be worn if necessary
Pets are not permitted
Any medical conditions that may affect driving ability must be made aware of at the time of booking
Children must be supervised at all times
Bad weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed. Where possible an alternative event will be scheduled in this situation.
Available on selected weekdays and Saturdays between mid-February and late November. Please note, there is a £20 weekend upgrade fee if you choose to book on a Saturday.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.