'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Ever wondered what it would be like to experience the thrill of drifting first hand? Then strap into the Prodrift Taxi and find out! The Prodrift Taxi consists of three white-knuckle passenger laps alongside a professional drift instructor, in either a specially prepared Mazda MX-5 or Nissan 350Z.
Arrival, sign on and safety briefing
3 passenger laps in a Prodrift Academy training car, from a professional drift instructor
Please allow up 1 hour at the venue.
Please note helmets are provided. However, due to health and hygiene Balaclavas must be worn. Customers are more than welcome to bring their own balaclava or helmet. 360 degrees VR camera which offers virtual reality footage at the cost of £29.99.
You can order a 10-month gift voucher or book directly onto a date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Minimum age: 12-years-old
Must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Please note, the Nissan 350Z is only available at Brands Hatch
In severe weather, the experience may get delayed or postponed.
Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.