Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £91.67 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
You can experience a range of vehicles during the full day of off-road exploration and adventure, starting at 9:30 am and ending at 4:00 pm. From small and agile rallykarts to robust trials buggies equipped with dumper truck tyres, you can test your off-road driving skills with various vehicles. You will be joined by four to six other participants, and the instructor will meet you, book you in, and provide you with a safety briefing and some helpful off-road driving tips. Then, you will head out to try three different courses before having a two-course lunch at a local pub, which is included in the price. After lunch, you will complete three more courses before the day concludes with a debrief and prize-giving.
Welcome, Sign on and Safety briefing
Drive the 4x4 trials buggy
Drive the 350cc Grizzly quad - baby of the Grizzly Monster Truck
Drive the 450cc Kodiak quad
Drive the twin engine power turn
Drive the 400cc rally kart
Drive the Land Rover Defender 90
This experience will last 6 hours
A driving license is not required, but participants must know how to drive
Up to two spectators are welcome (rides possible subject to sign on)
This experience lasts 6 hours
There will be up to 6 people in the group with you
Location: Near East Grinstead, West Sussex
Selected weekend dates throughout the year. Unless four or more (full price) places are booked. If this is the case any day can be selected.
Minimum Age: 17 years
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £275.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.