'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Learn how to drift in the superb Nissan 350Z. This drifting thrill allows you to learn the basic techniques required to drift around the special drift stage in Hertfordshire. After arriving at the venue you will receive a drivers briefing followed by 3 instructor driven laps as well as a high-speed drift lap. It's then your turn to take to the special drift stage where you will hopefully be stringing drifts along and enjoying some sideways action.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety and techniques briefing
4x instructor sighting laps including 1x high speed passenger hot lap
20 laps drifting the Nissan 350Z
Please allow up to 90mins at the venue including driver safety briefing.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Damage Liability Reductions (ODLR) can be purchased on the day from £25. Without ODLR, drivers will be liable to pay the full insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Saturday dates can be booked for an upgrade fee. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'3"
Max weight of 18 stone
Max age: 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a surcharge per driver
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details. Please note no refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from January-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Nissan 350Z Silver Drifting Experience
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
5 / 5Based on 6 reviews over the past year
29 June 2022
350z is my dream car. This has been one of the best days of my life so far. I had a great instructor Max who I clicked with so well and we talked the whole time, he was such a good support when I was learning to drift.
21 May 2022
Good instructor Max gave me advice on how to improve etc. car was fun .
06 April 2022
Excellent time on the drifting circuit. Thank you to my instructor Adam who guided me through and managed to get me sideways!
02 April 2022
The track and the cars were built for drifting and definitely fit for that purpose.
The instructors understand the ability of the driver within a couple of turns and help to learn how to drive and parallel enjoy the event.
14 January 2022
My instructor Nathan was friendly, patient and calm, the car was well balanced and very fun to drive.