'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
This is your chance to get behind the wheel of the iconic Shelby Mustang GT500 also known as Eleanor, the star of 'Gone in 60 seconds'. The '67 Mustang features V8 engine that'll sound like music to the ears of any American muscle car enthusiast, especially when you put your foot down during your 6-mile stint at your chosen location. Your instructor, who'll accompany you throughout your drive, will help you stick to the racing line letting you know when to break and when to put your foot down. Giving you a chance to see just how well Eleanor handles, as well as how fast she can go!
Welcome and Introduction
6 miles driving a Shelby Mustang GT500
Individual driving experience certificate to finish
Please allow up to 1.5 hours at the venue.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. A £10 upgrade fee is required to book a weekend date. A high-speed passenger ride can be added for £10. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
The minimum age to participate in a driving experience is 17 years old (Individuals under the age of 18 need parental/guardian consent to participate).
The minimum height to participate in a driving experience is 5ft.
The maximum height to participate in a driving experience is 6ft 4in.
The maximum weight to participate in a driving experience is 20 stone.
All participants must hold a full valid driving license and must have this present with them on the day the event is taking place (International licenses accepted).
All participants must have a good basic understanding of the English language and must be able to understand basic hand signals.
Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn at all times during the event.
Participants must be in good health and must wear glasses if required.
Individuals who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate.
We do ask that you book a minimum of 8 weeks in advance.
All experiences are subject to availability with regards to cars, date and venue.
Spectators are welcome at all venues.
Individuals under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Available on selected weekdays throughout the Year. Selected weekends are available if the upgrade fee is paid. Dates are extremely limited at the Dunsfold Park venue.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.