'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Hire an iconic Morgan Roadster V6 and enjoy a weekday touring the sights of Essex on a TrackDays driving experience to remember. This government guideline friendly experience is the perfect activity all year round and will provide a wonderful day whatever the weather or time of year. Get behind the wheel of a Morgan Roadster V6 car, and turn heads as you drive this beauty through the stunning Essex countryside. Your starting point is a stone's throw away from Shoeburyness train station – just an hour from London, making this Essex seaside town ideally situated for a perfect day out wherever you're travelling from. Make the most of your day as you can cherry pick the best sights to see throughout Essex on your tailormade itinerary, and make this Iconic Car experience one you'll never forget. This is the ultimate car package for those that get excited by a truly unique driving experience with this gorgeous Morgan Roadster V6. Book your piece of motoring history.
Arrival at HQ to fill in paperwork
Collection of the Morgan Roadster V6 (10am earliest)
Use of the car for the prepaid time
Return of Vehicle to HQ (6pm latest)
HQ postcode - SS3 9BN
Arrival at 9.30am to complete checks and briefing.
Experience is from 10am – 6pm.
The car is due back at 6pm at the latest.
The price is for a one day hire (10am - 6pm). Vouchers are valid for 10 months. Lunch upgrade available (£25) - receive a thermos full of fresh, homemade soup – your choice of tomato or carrot and coriander with our signature croutons, plus a freshly made cheese and pickle or ham and wholegrain mustard sandwich each and a packet of crisps as well.
Minimum age 25
Maximum age 70
Maximum height 6ft 4"
Maximum weight 130kgs
Drivers must be aged between 25 and 70 years of age
Drivers must hold a Full UK or EU Driving Licence for a minimum of two years.
Drivers must not have been involved in more than one incident which was their fault in the last three years.
Drivers must not have had their licence revoked or have been banned from driving in the last three years.
Drivers must not have more than 2 minor convictions or more than six penalty points either obtained or pending.
Drivers must not have obtained a BA, DD UT or other serious conviction/s.
Mileage over 150 miles/day will be charged at £2 per mile.
We require a code from the DVLA for you, the driver, or any other additional drivers. Please go to DVLA and fill in your details and send us the code you are issued with along with the information above. Please note, this MUST be done prior to your hire, it cannot be processed on the day.
Our cars can be driven in any weather, the Morgan Roadster V6 has the option of the roof down or the roof up with the heater on for the chilly days. Being situated in one of the driest parts of the country means the weather is often fine in Essex.
This experience is available year round, from Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays. Dates and spaces fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
You will be required to pay a refundable deposit of £500 on the day (All Major Credit accepted). For the unexpected you can also add Collision Damage Waiver for a small fee of £59. You can add an additional driver for £50. Other extras such as warm clothing will be offered at the time of booking.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.