'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Enjoy an unforgettable 1 hour Mercedes-Benz driving experience. This corporate driving experience is an ideal way to entertain your clients or reward your team. Experience high performance driving on the specially designed handling circuit at Mercedes-Benz -World in Surrey. With one to one guidance from one of the fully qualified instructors sat beside you, you and your guests will experience the raw thrill of driving on a range of different circuits that include the handling circuit, low friction and the dynamic straight. Each section will have you learning new driving techniques and skills and you'll also learn just how good an AMG can perform under different scenarios. That's not all as you can also try your hand at power sliding around the wet skid facility. This is truly one of the best corporate driving events available The price listed is based on 6 guests. Please enquire for available dates.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
20 minutes driving and 40 minutes as a passenger
We can add a range of extras such as high-speed passenger rides, catering and meeting rooms. Please enquire with the team for costs on these extras.
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue from arrival to departure.
This is a corporate experience and the price is based on 6 guests. More guests can be added, up to a maximum of 36. Please enquire for a quote. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
There is a range of extras that can be prebooked. This includes collision damage insurance, catering, high-speed passenger laps and conferencing facilities. Please enquire.
Drivers must be 18 and above and hold a full driving license.
Min height 5ft
Max height 6ft 4
In the case of adverse weather, your event may be postponed or cancelled. Please refer to the events teams terms and conditions which are available on request.
Selected dates between January - December.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.