Be one of the first to experience a drive in the newest McLaren, the formidable McLaren 720s. One of the finest bits of machinery to come out of McLaren Automotive in Surrey, you can experience this formidable supercar for 3 high octane miles of driving at one of three venues scattered across the UK. The McLaren 720s has a 4 litre twin-turbo V8 that will squeeze out every last bit of horsepower to get you from 0-60 in under 3 seconds. Whats more it has a top speed of 212mph making it the quickest McLaren in our fleet.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
3 miles driving the McLaren 720s
Certificate of completion of the event
Please allow up to 1 hour 30 minutes from arrival to departure.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
Prestwold Hall, Leicestershire , Dunsfold Park, Surrey , Elvington, Yorkshire
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. You can book directly on to any available date at one of our UK venues. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads.
Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking.
The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone.
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English.
Please check before you book that you meet these requirements
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekdays and weekends available to book. Weekend dates require a £10 top up.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.