The McLaren 570s is one of the premier McLarens around and now you have the chance to drive one thanks to our McLaren 570s driving experience. The 570s boast some fantastic numbers, 0.60 in just 2.9 seconds, a top speed of 210mph and a 3.8l twin turbo that sounds like a rocket taking off. All in all the McLaren 570s is a car not to be taken lightly. Luckily you will receive a drivers safety briefing from a qualified instructor before being let loose behind the wheel for six of the most fun filled driving miles you're sure to ever experience.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
6 miles driving the McLaren 570s
Individual driving certificate
Add a high speed passenger ride in a high performance vehicle for £10
Please allow up to 1 hour 30 minutes at the venue
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
Prestwold Hall (Leicestershire), Dunsfold Park (Surrey) and Elvington (North Yorkshire)
This voucher is valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Bookings for an event date must be made before the voucher expiry date. Unless pre-paid there is a £10 surcharge to book onto a weekend date.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads.
Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking.
The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone.
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English.
Please check before you book that you meet these requirements. Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability. Venue specific vouchers are available to buy.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
This experience is available on weekdays and weekends between March-November.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.