220bhp with the Lotus Sport Pack options added including the Schroth 4 point harnesses. Fast mid-engined rear wheel drive car with power accessible from lower down the rev range and still keeps pulling all the way up to 8400rpm. Includes exclusive use of this track day hire car all day, 1st tank of fuel, on site mechanical back up and delivery to: Abingdon, Bedford, Brands, Bruntingthorpe, Donington, Keevil, Mallory, Rockingham, Silverstone and Snetterton.
Suitable for decibel limits of 105db upwards. You are paying for the car hire only (includes one driver). This does not include the price of the track day. Delivery to circuits not listed above is available at extra cost. Additional drivers are £100 each with a maximum of 3.
Full day hire only
Video camera with data logger overlay and analysis available for an extra £150 - booked in advance.
Across the UK subject to noise limits and availability
Includes exclusive use of this track day hire car all day, 1 main driver, 1st tank of fuel, on site mechanical back up and delivery to specified circuits. Your trackday date must also be booked through us. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
The hire is for the duration of the track day and is for use on the track only. Any repairs will be charged up to the maximum of the £4500 excess. License criteria is as per the trackday you book. There is a fair use policy and the mechanical support on the day reserves the right to suspend usage of the car at their discretion with no refund.
All track days are weather dependent for safety reasons. If the whole event is cancelled by the track day organiser the hire can be transferred to another date.
March - November
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.