'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Triple Supercar High Speed Passenger Ride Blast was created specifically to remove any barriers between young fast car fanatics and their favourite supercars. Giving them the opportunity to feel the power and performance of the supercars they love from the passenger seat, alongside expert instructors who know exactly how to get the most of the performance vehicles under their control. So buckle up and get ready for the ride of a lifetime.After arriving at your chosen venue, you'll sign on before taking in a safety briefing, then it's time to take to the tarmac. Your instructor will take your chosen supercars to the limits for up to 3 miles in each, showing you just how well these cars handle windy corners and long straights.
Arrival, sign on and safety briefing
3 mile high speed passenger ride in supercar 1
3 mile high speed passenger ride in supercar 2
3 mile high speed passenger ride in supercar 3
Supercars to choose from include: Lamborghini Gallardo, Ford Mustang GT350, Nissan Skyline R34, Ford Shelby Mustang GT, Ford Mustang GT, Nissan GT-R, Shelby Cobra, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8, Pontiac Firebird, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Ford Gran Torino, Ferrari 360.
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at Dunsfold Park. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth, Bicester Heritage Centre and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age: 6-years-old
Maximum height: 6' 6"
Maximum weight: 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
In-car footage and photos can be purchased on the day.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Junior Triple Supercar High Speed Passenger Ride Blast
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
4.7 / 5Based on 19 reviews
26 October 2021
The organisation was not good. We didnt know where to go where to stand or what to do. Staff huddled together not very helpful. All microphones were broke so could not hear names being called. No signs of where to go or park anywhere.
21 September 2021
My son had a fantastic morning at the track , he really enjoyed every part of it and has asked to to do it again which we will be booking . We also got to upgrade on the day and we both got to have an extra go in another vehicle that was there too , brilliant !!!
21 September 2021
A good experience but expensive with all the added extras that you have to payout for. Not very well organised on arrival checking in system was a lot of long waiting around with no instruction or direction given by staff. Some staff better than others for friendly service, some just didn’t want to be there! 2 out of 3 drivers were very good friendly chatty reassuring 1 was not and didn’t appear to be working what I would consider to be one of the best jobs in the world. Negativity is more impactive than positivity when it comes to reviews!
09 September 2021
Brilliant day, very well planned out and all staff were lovely.
06 September 2021
My grandson (aged 9) really enjoyed the event. However I feel that the organisation could be drastically improved and the experience for young ones could be made more memorable.
Shouting out names & informing people if they don’t hold up their hand, they’ll lose their place isn’t really the best way of doing things, especially when there are lots of people about & a child is trying to get through the crowds.