'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
If you know anyone aged between 10 and 16 who is 5ft or taller, this Junior Treble Supercar Driving Experience will make a great gift.
Welcome arrival and sign on
Choose your 3 keys
3 miles driving chosen supercar 1
3 miles driving chosen supercar 2
3 miles driving chosen supercar 3
Cars to choose from should include a Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari F430, Ferrari Modena, Porsche 911 Turbo, Audi R8, Aston Martin, Jaguar F-Type R, BMW i8, Nissan GTR, Chevrolet Camaro, Ford Mustang, Lotus Exige 350S, Lotus Elise, Porsche Boxster & Subaru Impreza but choice is not guaranteed.
Allow 2 hours at the venue
The optional Collision Damage Waiver can be purchased on the day at registration at a cost of £25. High speed passenger rides in guest cars are available to purchase on the day
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
The supercar model chosen on the day is subject to availability
Juniors must be 10 or over (max age limit for junior experiences is 16 and must be accompanied by an adult)
Min height 5ft
Max height 6ft 4"
Max weight 18 stone
Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected Monday, Sunday and the occasional Friday dates throughout the Year.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.