'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Junior Triple Supercar Blast was designed to give kids and teenagers the opportunity to experience their favourite supercars in real life, instead of on a games console. Juniors as young as 10-years-old can get behind the wheel of supercars like the Ferrari 430, Lamborghini Gallardo and Ason Martin V8 Vantage, as well as a host of other speed machines.
Juniors will be accompanied on their drive by an expert instructor who'll not only ensure their safety on the track but will also help them get the most out of their experience by pointing out what line to take, where to brake, and when to accelerate.
This junior driving experience can be booked directly onto a date or can be purchased as an open voucher, perfect for birthdays, holidays or as a Christmas gift.
Arrival, registration and safety briefing
3 miles driving your 1st supercar
3 miles driving your 2nd supercar
3 miles driving your 3rd supercar
Upgrade and Double the Distance
Upgrade and add a High Speed Passenger Ride
Collection of your driving certificate
Supercars to choose from include: Ariel Atom Supercharged, Aston Martin DB9, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8, BMW i8, Ferrari 430, Ford Focus RS, Jaguar F-Type-R, Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini LP560, Nissan GTR, Porsche 997 Turbo. Please note, choice is all subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
You can order a 10-month open gift voucher or select any available date. You can extend the validity for a fee when you order a gift voucher.
Junior drivers must not hold any form of driving licence
Minimum age: 10 years old
Maximum age: 17 years old
Minimum height: 4ft 10 (if the driver is under the minimum height they will participate in the experience as a passenger)
Juniors must also be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
There is no limit on spectators at the venue and no age restrictions (under 16’s must be supervised by an adult)
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
Unless stated otherwise, pre-purchased high-speed passenger rides take place in a Lotus Elise
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected Weekday dates from March to November. An upgrade fee of £25 (pre-payable) will be required to book a Weekend date.
Photos are available from £25.00 (pay on the day only). Unless pre-paid on the voucher, you will be offered an optional damage waiver for the cost of £35.00 to cover you driving up to 5 vehicles on the day. More details on this can be viewed from the order page.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.