'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
An exciting opportunity for juniors aged between 11-17 to try their hand at driving the new Range Rover Evoque convertible. Available at venues across the UK this 30 minute experience will see juniors take control of the Range Rover Evoque over varying terrain that is both challenging and enjoyable. Under the watchful eye of a Land Rover trained instructor they will be given guidance which will help them learn new skills and techniques.
Arrival and sign on
Introduction to the car
30 minutes driving
* 3 passengers are welcome to sit in on the experience with
Please allow up to an hour at the venue
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase.
All drivers must be aged between 11-17 years. Those with special accessibility requirements should contact the supplier to discuss them prior to booking. This experience may not be suitable for participants with medical conditions. All participants must be accompanied by and adult and 3 passengers are welcome to enjoy the drive with you. Min height 4ft 8".
In the case of an event being canceled due to weather you will be offered to rebook.
Selected dates throughout the year. We recommend booking in advance to avoid dissapointment
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.