'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Give you son or daughter an experience they will not forget. Let them loose in a Porsche for a junior supercar driving thrill, The perfect birthday gift that will leave them the envy of all their friends. Under the guidance of a fully qualified instructor, the junior will get 10-15 minutes behind the wheel of the amazing Porsche. Here they will get a feel of the power and hear the beautiful sound that this car produces and learn for themselves why it is still one of the most popular and most recognised supercars of all time.
Arrival and sign on
10 minutes driving the Porsche
Certificate on completion of event
Please allow up to an hour at the venue.
You can purchase a open gift voucher or book onto any available date. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Juniors must be aged between 11 and 17 with a minimum height is 4"10 and weight below 18 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekends between March and November.
Photos can be purchased on the day from £15
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.