'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
If your son or daughter aged 6 - 12 is showing signs of interest in the thrills and enjoyment of off-road motorcycle riding, then our Junior Two Hour Taster session for young motorcycle novices is the perfect package for them.
In groups of no more than six with an expert instructor on hand, the content delivered on these Taster sessions has been specifically tailored to those youngsters who’ve never ridden before, and it’s all done in a really fun, enjoyable environment that’ll help them build in confidence.
Located in the gorgeous open countryside of Lancashire’s Ribble Valley, bike hire is included in this fantastic junior motorcycle experience, as well as riding gear and a full two hours of tuition.
Welcome and introduction
Two hour taster session commences
Please allow to be at the venue for 2 hours.
A Damage Waiver of £25 can be purchased at the venue shop on the day which will cover the hired bike in case of any unfortunate incidents. For all hired bikes, if a bike gets broken due to an accident, it will be the rider’s responsibility to pay for the replacement parts. For children’s Oset bikes, the Damage Waiver is at a reduced cost of just £15. Additional refreshments, including hot bacon butties (£1.50) and homemade lunches (£8 each for juniors and spectators) are available on-site on the day.
You can order a 10 month gift voucher or book directly onto a forthcoming available date of your choice from our Events calendar. Validity can be upgraded to 14 months when you place your order.
Minimum age to participate is 6 years old
Maximum age to participate is 12 years old
Bike hire, riding gear, tuition and refreshments (in the form of drinks and a cake) are all inclusive
Lockers are available free of charge on-site
Spectators are welcome
To comply with training guidelines, parents or guardians of under 18s must remain on-site for the duration of the training in case of emergency
This experience usually takes place whether the weather is wet or dry, but in the case of more extreme weather conditions affecting the venue, we will be advised by the supplier when it is safe to run. If a decision can be made in advance of the experience day, customers will be informed of this as soon as possible.
The sessions run on selected weekend dates throughout the year.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.