'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
A great fun way to introduce youngsters to the art of driving, this
friendly and relaxed event will help attendees get a head start in car
control from age 10 years on. We only use ADI instructors for this
activity to ensure that the correct information is imparted right from
Drive time: 3x10 minutes driving sessions
This voucher entitles 1 person to a two-hour fun experience, but the experience will be shared with up to 3 other children on the day
After an introduction to the rudiments of driving it will be into the car where each child will have 3 sessions driving
The driver is assessed individually and the course is tailored to each individual's requirements
When not driving the children will be watching and learning from the next driver to maximize the learning, hopefully having a laugh along the way
We aim to get each pupil to be able to pull away smoothly, steer correctly and stop safely, subject to capability drivers will also be shown gear changing, using mirrors, positioning the car and even reversing
Please allow for around 3 hours at the venue.
There will be the opportunity to buy still photos on the day, prices starting at £15.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. This voucher entitles 1 driver to participate. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at Dunsfold Park. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
An adult or guardian is required to be in attendance with the child and must be able to sign an indemnity form for the driver. Minimum age 10 years, minimum height 4ft 10ins. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
The experience runs at various times throughout the day on selected Saturdays.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.