The junior drifting experience is a great way for kids to learn how to manoeuvre a vehicle and to also master the techniques required to drift a car. Juniors over the age of 12 will have the chance to try their hand at doing doughnuts, followed by the game of drift, where hitting the targets with the rear of the vehicle is key to earn points and make it onto the podium.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
Session learning drifting techniques
The game of drift (5 laps)
Please allow up to an hour at the venue. Actual drive time will be approx 10 minutes.
Collision damage waiver for £10 can be purchased on the day. This is optional but drivers will be liable for the first £500 of any damage to the cars if the waiver is not taken. Please note helmets are provided. However, due to health and hygiene Balaclavas must be worn. Customers are more than welcome to bring their own balaclava or helmet. Balaclavas are £4 to buy on the day.
Birmingham Wheels Raceway (Midlands)
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase.
Minimum age of 12 (accompanied by a parent or guardian). Minimum height of 4ft 6". Small group sizes of 4 per instructor and car.
In the case of the event being cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, you will be offered additional dates to book on.
Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.