'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Do you have a teenager who loves James Bond and fast cars? well, we have the perfect experience. The junior Aston Martin driving experience is a track day designed for children aged between 11 and 17 to get behind the wheel of the super smooth and super suave Aston Martin. This car is the epitome of sheer class in every way. It feels as luxurious as it looks, drives as smooth as it feels and is as much fun as you can imagine. Powered by a V8 engine the Aston Martin is the ideal car for kids to enjoy their first track day. After a short drivers safety briefing, they will be strapped in ready to speed off from the starting grid. Juniors will get to enjoy a thrill driving the Aston Martin for 10 minutes around one of five venues that cover regions of Scotland, North East, West Midlands, South West and South East.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
10 minute driving the Aston Martin
High-speed passenger ride
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue from arrival to departure
An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25
Vouchers are valid for 10 months. You can add a high-speed passenger ride in a performance car for £10 You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Participants must be aged between 11 and 17 and be above 5ft" in height. Participants must be accompanied by an adult and arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time. If late they may forfeit their booking. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone. Please check before you book that the driver meets the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekend dates during the Spring and Summer.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.