Get strapped in to the passenger seat one of the fastest track day Racing Cars - the Radical SR3 - for a blistering high speed ride with a professional racing driver.
Sitting inches from the ground you will experience the g-force of the Radicals unbelievable cornering, braking and acceleration as your Instructor drives to his limits around the track.
Arrival, sign-in and briefing
3-4 passenger high speed laps*
*Laps are dependant on venue - distance is same for each one.
You will need to allow to be at the venue for approx 1 hour.
Photos are available from £25.00 (pay on the day only). Full terms and conditions for this will be given to you on the day.
Elvington (North Yorkshire), Castle Combe (Wiltshire), Blyton Park (Lincolnshire), Dunsfold Park (Surrey) Three Sisters (Wigan) and Bruntingthorpe (Leicester).
You can order a 10-month voucher or book directly onto a date. Please note, a Premium Venue Pass will need to be purchased if you wish to take your experience at Castle Combe.
Drivers must be 17 or over with a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. Min height 5ft, max height 6ft 4". Max weight 18 stone. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected dates from early Spring to late Autumn.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.