'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Karting is a great group activity. Perfect for stag and hen days. This package is for a minimum of 12 and includes practice, three 'heats' and a final, plus trophies and much more. All at one of the best tracks in the country.
Welcome, introduction, briefing and kit-up
Series of quick fire racing heats to determine final grid positions
Allow 2 hours at the venue
Package price is quoted per person based on a minimum number of 12 drivers. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Minimum group size is 12 drivers. Minimum age of 16. No drivers licence required. Minimum height is 5ft and maximum height is 6ft 8.
Severe weather may result in the event being delayed or transfered. In wet conditions drivers are supplied with wet oversuits.
Selected dates through the week, subject to availability
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.