'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Head back in time and see how fires were tackled in the 1950s with the Green Goddess passenger ride. After your welcome, sign on and safety briefing you'll be introduced to the Bedford Green Goddess Fire Engine, a 4.9-litre petrol fire fighting machine complete with ladders, bell and hose. Used as cover during the fire strikes of the '70s, the Green Goddess is now a classic from an era gone by.
Welcome, sign on and safety briefing
Approximately 10 minutes as a passenger in the Bedford Green Goddess (RLHZ)
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue.
Order a 10-month open gift voucher.
Min age: 6
Max weight: 18 stone
Min height: 5 ft
Max height: 6 ft 4
Good understanding of the English language is required for instruction purposes
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
No dogs allowed on site
Participants must be medically fit to take part
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
There may be other passengers sharing the vehicle, as well as the instructor
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. If this happens, an alternative date will be offered to you by the experience provider.
Selected weekday and weekend dates from March to September.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Bedford RLHZ 'Green Goddess' Passenger Ride Near Me