Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £23.33 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Enjoy an evening Gin tasting with canapes for two at a workshop in Stourbridge. The two hour session is hosted by Dr Hardwicke’s emporium. The session will start off with you being welcomed with an introduction while you sip on a refreshing G&T. You will join other gin enthusiasts to taste 5 different gins and tonics that compliment each other. Perfect your G&T’s by learning how best to garnish them to enhance your favourite tipple. While tasting the gin you can also enjoy the canapes, freshly made by their head chef. You never know, you might come away with a new favourite gin.
A two hour gin tasting workshop in Stourbridge
Discover which tonics go best with gins
Sample 5 carefully chosen gins from around the world
Hosted by ginthusiast from Dr Hardwicke's Emporium
Welcome and introduction over a delicious G&T
Try a further 5 different gins and the tonics that compliment them
Learn about which tonics go best with each and how to garnish them
Enjoy freshly prepared canapés prepared by the head chef
You will form part of a group of up to 20 participants
Tasting sessions last around two hours
Food is not provided but can be purchased from the onsite restaurant
Not suitable for spectators
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Selected Thursdays at 19:00 and selected Saturdays at 12:00 throughout the year
There is generally at least one session per month
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Gin Tasting with Canapes for Two Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £70.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.