'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Qualified track driving tuition on the superb Castle Combe race circuit with exclusive ARDS qualified instructos. Both on and off track instruction in your own car for the full day. This full day course covers your style, cornering technique, car control at speed, braking balance and much more. Unlimited sessions of both on and off track tuition - all day - to learn, practice and develop as a race circuit driver at Castle Combe.
Welcome registration and safety briefing
Unlimited on track instruction and practice sessions
Unlimited exclusive off track tuition
Final de-briefing & written driver analysis form.
A full day course from 9-4
Castle Combe, Wiltshire
This event is in your own car. Either the morning or afternoon session available. The price is for your place on track and instruction only. You can order a 10 month open Gift Voucher online or any available date on the phone. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. Your car must have a passenger seat. Your car must pass the strict 100db noise limit.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
2013 subject to availability: 23 Feb, 18 March, 8 April, 13 May, 17 June, 8 July, 12 Aug, 2 Sept, 30 Sept. 28 Oct, 7 Dec.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.