'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Four Supercar High Speed Passenger Ride Blast was created specifically to remove any barriers between young, and not so young, fast car fanatics and their favourite supercars. Giving them the opportunity to feel the power and performance of the supercars they love from the passenger seat, alongside expert instructors who know exactly how to get the most of the performance vehicles under their control. So buckle up and get ready for the ride of a lifetime.After arriving at your chosen venue, you'll sign on before taking in a safety briefing, then it's time to take to the tarmac. Your instructor will take your chosen supercars to the limits for up to 3 miles in each, showing you just how well these cars handle windy corners and long straights.
Arrival, sign on and safety briefing
3 mile high speed passenger ride in supercar 1
3 mile high speed passenger ride in supercar 2
3 mile high speed passenger ride in supercar 3
3 mile high speed passenger ride in supercar 4
Supercars to choose from include: Lamborghini Gallardo, Ford Mustang GT350, Nissan Skyline R34, Ford Shelby Mustang GT, Ford Mustang GT, Nissan GT-R, Shelby Cobra, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8, Pontiac Firebird, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Ford Gran Torino, a recreation of the Ford GT40.
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 Premium Venue upgrade fee to take this experience at Castle Combe Circuit. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age: 6-years-old
Maximum height: 6' 6"
Maximum weight: 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Please note the Shelby Cobra is not available at Castle Combe
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
In-car footage and photos can be purchased on the day.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Four Supercar High Speed Passenger Ride Blast
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3.3 / 5Based on 4 reviews
22 May 2022
The total organisation was disgusting and shear money grabing greed. We had to que for 35mins in the rain to get registered as there was no shelter, no shelter whilst waiting for a car no where to sit as all the seats soaking wet and therefore had to sit in the cars soaking wet. The toilet facilities were disgusting and any refreshments requierd were about a mile up the road (again in rhe pouring) rain. We decided to take our son out for an exciting day out which turned out to be an appalling waist of money,
11 April 2022
Our 8 year old daughter thought it was her best day out ever.
27 March 2022
Excellent experience would highly recommend staff were polite and helpful
07 May 2021
No shelter from driving rain. Although booked for 13.30 and for four different cars, people who just turned up on the day were going before us. I informed organisers that the client was 91 years old and registered blind still kept waiting. Eventually he was called forward however while he had a ride in a car it could not go fast as other cars were going round on the waterlogged track.
We therefore left without the booked three other rides plus I had added one ride for myself didn't happen.
We would not recommend this particular venue .
We had waited since Christmas for this while you can't control the weather surely just a marquee could be used to protect people plus stewards need to check who has prebooked.
A truly terrible experience