'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Experience the rush of driving a single seater race car with our Formula Renault Blast package. These Formula Renault 2000 cars are similar to those driven by many F1 stars including Lewis Hamilton and Kimi Raikkonen, so you can be sure you're following in the footsteps of motor racing greats.
Upon arrival, and following sign on at the check-in desk, an expert instructor will welcome you and give you a full briefing of what to expect, with full safety measures accounted for so you can focus on relaxing and enjoying the day. After kitting up, you'll start with an initial lap following a pace car to find the optimum race line.
Then the pace car pulls in, and it's time for you to head off for five more unaccompanied laps around the track, to properly experience the thrill of a carbon-fibre, single seater race car complete with racing slicks and full aerodynamics. For a total of 6 laps, you've got a great driving day out for racing enthusiasts everywhere.
Welcome and registration
Familiarisation lap behind a pace car
6 laps driving (5 unaccompanied)*
Debrief with an instructor
Please allow up to 1.5 hours at the venue.
Please see the "General" section for details regarding Collision Damage Waivers on the day. Two thrilling Passenger Laps in a Westfield Race car for just £15 - minimum age 12. Photograph and video packages can be purchased on the day to capture your experience. A branded balaclava and gloves are also available to purchase for £6 to meet current health and hygiene regulations.
You can order a 10 month gift voucher or book directly onto an available weekday date. There is an additional fee of £40 to book a weekend date, and additional £20 fee to have a timeslot between 11am and 3pm.
Minimum age: 18.
Maximum weight: 19 stone.
Minimum height: 5'2".
Maximum height: 6'8".
A full UK or international equivalent driving licence (photo card) is required and needs to be produced on the day.
Non-UK licence holders must produce a passport on the day.
Medical conditions must be disclosed. Medical conditions must be disclosed.
Those with heart conditions, epilepsy or visual impairments and pregnant women will unfortunately not be able to participate.
Briefings are held in groups of up to 4 people.
There may be other vehicles on the track at your drive time.
Dress comfortably (and warmly in winter) with trousers, long sleeves and slim, flat-soled shoes.
Drivers will be provided with a helmet. A branded balaclava and gloves are available to purchase on the day for £6 to meet current health and hygiene regulations
The standard cover included in the cost of this voucher will cover the driver on this experience for £15,000, with an excess payable of £5000 in the event of any damage being sustained to the car on the day.
A Collision Damage Waiver can be bought on the day for £35. This will reduce the excess from £5,000 to £500 and provide cover of £20,000.
Drivers will be required to provide a credit card in order to pre-authorise and hold the £5000 or reduced £500 excess as a guarantee for the duration of the experience. If a debit card is produced in place of a credit card, then a £10 admin processing fee will also apply.
£20,000 is the maximum cover available, and should it be the case that the repairs/replacement cost is more, the driver will not be liable to pay anything more.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed.
Runs on selected weekdays and weekends, between March and October. Standard AM time slots are between 08:00 and 10:45. PM slots are from 15:15 - 15:45. Premium timeslots and weekend dates are extra.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.