'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Here is your opportunity to take the wheel of an
ex-Grand Prix F1 Vehicle!. You will learn driving techniques for handling a
selection of race cars around a circuit on the Three Sisters raceway.
seater cars you will drive all have staggering acceleration, grip levels and
braking. It's a must for any F1 fan.
Arrive at Circuit for morning reception with your Event Coordinator and
registration in a suite,
following Race School events begin:
08.30am - Race School commences
Sports Car familiarisation session - 5 laps, instructor driving.
10 Laps driving analysis with a pro-racing driver
6 miles driving an Aston Martin
6 miles driving a Ferrari 430
Comprehensive briefing on safety and high-speed techniques
Session 1 - Formula Ford Experience - 10 laps under pace car
Session 2 - Formula Ford Experience - 7 laps, no pace car
12.00pm - Lunch served
12.45pm - Afternoon activities commence
Formula 3 Experience - 10 laps, no pace car
*Formula 1 Experience - 10 mind blowing laps in the awesome F1 Car, no pace car
4.00pm - Afternoon Tea & Certificate presentation
In car footage included in the price.
*Please note the day you will drive either the Forte Corse or Arrows Formula 1 car.
This event is a full day of activities.
You can book any available date for this experience or order a 10-month voucher for the same value.
Drivers must have held a full manual driving license for a minimum of 1 year and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 4ft 10 and 6ft 4 and weight below 18 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements. Once you have booked a date, you are bound by the terms and conditions of The Racing School ltd.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected week day dates once a month from April to October.
Optional cancellation Cover and Collision Damage Waiver is available upon request. The optional Collision Damage Waiver can be purchased on the day at registration.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.