A driving experience course in Essex designed for non licence holders to discover the thrill of driving a car for the first time.
In safe, controlled conditions an approved Driving Instructor will show you the rudiments of driving and you'll gain confidence in open spaces and a relaxed atmosphere. This experience is all about helping young (and not so young!) learners to make the most of that crucial first drive – to learn more, to experience more and to have lots of fun too.
Briefing and demonstration
Tuition on all basic aspects of driving below in a dual controlled BMW*
Drive time will be approx. 40 mins. *Your instructor will try and cover the following skills but you may not get time to do them all. The car pictured above is not always the Car being used; Reversing, Braking, Emergency Stop, Gear Changing, Steering Slalom, Parallel Parking, cockpit drill, turn in the road, pre-drivers checks.
You will be at the venue for 2 hours.
North Weald Airfield
You can order a 10-Month Gift Voucher or book directly onto any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
The training will take place at North Weald Aerodrome and will be on a 1:1 , 2:1 or 3 :1 ratio and will be carried out in a dual controlled vehicle.
First Drive will cover the legal issues involved in driving a motor vehicle whilst under age and the consequences. Minimum age for this experience is 12
Severe weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed.
The course runs most of the Year round on selected dates.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.