'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
A driving experience course in Essex designed for non licence holders to discover the thrill of driving a car for the first time. In safe, controlled conditions an approved Driving Instructor will show you the rudiments of driving and you'll gain confidence in open spaces and a relaxed atmosphere. This experience is all about helping young (and not so young!) learners to make the most of that crucial first drive – to learn more, to experience more and to have lots of fun too.
Briefing and demonstration
Tuition on all basic aspects of driving below in a dual controlled BMW*
Drive time will be approx. 40 mins. *Your instructor will try and cover the following skills but you may not get time to do them all. The car pictured above is not always the Car being used; Reversing, Braking, Emergency Stop, Gear Changing, Steering Slalom, Parallel Parking, cockpit drill, turn in the road, pre-drivers checks.
You will be at the venue for 2 hours.
You can order a 10-Month Gift Voucher or book directly onto any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
The training will take place at North Weald Aerodrome and will be on a 1:1 , 2:1 or 3 :1 ratio and will be carried out in a dual controlled vehicle.
First Drive will cover the legal issues involved in driving a motor vehicle whilst under age and the consequences. Minimum age for this experience is 12
Severe weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed.
The course runs most of the Year round on selected dates.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.