'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Enjoy a fun-filled day while spending quality time with the whole family with this Family Treasure Hunt experience. Whether you just want a gentle treasure hunt or something a bit more competitive, this activity is a unique and fun day out for groups of families and friends of all sizes. The treasure hunt is held on public land in either a city, rural or London location. There are two different sets of clues which are based on things you will see as you follow the route. The easy clues are straightforward - they will ask you for a fact that you should be able to observe on the route, for example information on a plaque or statue. In the cryptic version, the clues are generally a bit more challenging. They may be harder to spot, require some interpretation or general knowledge, and a few will be slightly cryptic - a bit like a crossword clue. You will also be provided with three bonus rounds that you can use alongside the main clues. These include:
Once you have redeemed your voucher and selected your location, you will receive a pdf file pack via email. You can then decide which sets of clues you want to use, print them off, and make as many copies as you need for the number of family members and friends taking part. As many people can take part as you would like, and they can enjoy the hunt at any time.
Please note, the London and city treasure hunts are all on foot, while the rural hunts will require a form of transport. All the rural hunts and many of the others are not a circular route so have different start and finish locations.
Please note: This is not an organised event, you will receive your treasure hunt pack to use in your own time.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.