Get behind the wheel of a race-prepared 1300cc Saloon Stock Car and ready yourself for some serious racing action!
You will be instructed by the professionals and race in at least 2 heats and a Championship final.
Take part in a 4 lap Practice Session, and 2 heats consisting of 8 laps each.
Based on the points, partake in the 10 lap Championship Final against drivers of similar ability.
All competitors receive a souvenir programme with their name in; event winners receive trophies.
Tea and coffee available
The total time for the experience is around 4 hours.
There is a £5 entrance fee for spectators
Please note this voucher is purely for the experience listed and may not be redeemed against any other product. - on receipt of your voucher you will be issued with booking instructions
Drivers must be reasonably fit and over 17 years old with a full and current driving licence. Maximum height is 6ft 6 and minimum is 4 ft 10. Maximum weight is 20 stone. Warm clothing and trainers are recommended; all protective clothing and waterproofs are provided.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected Saturdays throughout the year
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.