The one-to-one training program has been designed for beginners who want to benefit from a more intensive training session. Featuring Rookie Level’s 1 through to 3, students will receive a more personalized training program and will be enabled to progress at their own pace.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
Sessions learning the skills required to pass level one, two and three
Private 1-2-1 training for 4 hours. An instructor and car will be allocated for the course. Availability for Birmingham is 7 days a week.
Balaclavas are included for training clients. 360 degrees VR camera which offers virtual reality footage at the cost of £29.99.
You can order a 10-month gift voucher or book directly onto a date.
Minimum age of 12 years old and 4'6" high at Birmingham Wheels Raceway and Lochgelly (Driftland), younger drivers may be accepted on a case by case basis dependant on experience. Minimum age at Brands Hatch is 18 years old with full driving licence and 1 years driving experience. Small group sizes, maximum 3 per instructor and car. 1-2-1 sessions are 1 pupil per car and instructor. Please note helmets are provided. However, due to health and hygiene Balaclavas must be worn. Customers are more than welcome to bring their own balaclava or helmet, Balaclavas are included in this course.
In severe weather the experience may get delayed or postponed.
Selected dates throughout the year at Brands Hatch, Birmingham Wheels Raceway and Lochgelly (Driftland for group sessions. 1-2-1 format training is available at Birmingham venue and Lochgelly (Driftland, 7 days a week, 9 am to 10 pm subject to availability.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.