'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
A special offer for Christmas and January Sales!
Pick 2 Supercars to drive from the mouthwatering list below then enjoy a high-speed ride with your Instructor. Once you have finished your experience we will send you away with a free photo of you in one of the Cars! Available at 5 locations across the UK.
Ferrari 360 or 355
Aston Martin DB9
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
2 demonstration laps with instructor driving performance training car
Drive 2 laps in Supercar 1
Drive 2 laps in Superar 2
1 High Speed Passenger ride lap, in a saloon car, with professional driver at the wheel
1 Photo print of your choice
A free 4x4 passenger ride is available at Prestwold Hall and Kenilworth.
Allow 2 hours at the venue
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. Vouchers purchased between 10th Oct 2013 and 31st Jan 2014 will need to be booked for a date before 31st July 2014. After this date the voucher will be cash value only.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads. Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone. Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English. Please check before you book that you meet these requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected mid-week dates between March to end of June 2013. A £25 top up can be made to do a weekend.
Note that Lydden Hill and Llandow will have limited weekend dates only.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.