'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Get a feel for what it would be like to be a Fire Fighter with the Dennis Fire Engine Driving Experience. After your arrival, sign on and safety briefing, you'll get up close and personal with a Dennis RS V8, which boasts an 8.2-litre Turbocharged 200bhp engine that's capable of speeds of up to 80mph. Under expert instruction, you'll get to grips with just how different it is to drive a vehicle of that size, making use of the famous 'blues and twos' as often as possible.
Welcome, sign on and safety briefing
Approx 20 mins of driving time in a Dennis Sabre Fire Engine
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue.
Order a 10-month open gift voucher.
Min age 18
Max weight 18 stone
Min height 5 ft
Max height 6 ft 4
Full UK manual licence must be held for 12 months plus, must be presented on the day
Good understanding of the English language is required for instruction purposes
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
No dogs allowed on site
Participants must be medically fit to take part
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. If this happens, an alternative date will be offered to you by the experience provider.
Selected weekday and weekend dates from March to September.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Dennis Sabre XL Fire Engine Driving Experience Near Me