Combining sightseeing with some truly exquisite fine dining, this superb Day Trip Tour on board the Northern Belle train will let you enjoy a ride on board a stunning and faithfully restored train that consists of seven carriages, the interiors of which perfectly capture the ‘Belle Epoque’ era of the 1930s in which they first ran; the level of detail is such that you’ll feel as if you’re on board a moving work of art. With departure points from right across the Midlands and North of England, there’s plenty of places from which to set off. Starting early and finishing late, among the places you can travel to are historic towns all the way through to seaside resorts, which you’ll have the opportunity to explore at leisure. On your outward journey, you’ll be greeted on board with a Bellini cocktail to toast the trip, as you enjoy a delicious brunch with tea or coffee as you head towards your destination for the day, with all care and attention afforded by the staff on board. Your return trip will be at the end of your afternoon at your destination, which will allow you to relax in your plush armchair and reflect on your day, all as you prepare to enjoy a five course fine dining meal at your table on board your carriage, with a focus on British seasonal food that’s freshly prepared by the galley kitchen team that’s of the very highest quality. These trips are very popular and tend to go quickly - so make sure you don’t delay and book to get aboard!
Regional day trips on the Northern Belle
Travel to favourite seaside and historical locations
Free time to explore
Full onboard service: drinks, brunch and dinner
Round trip travel aboard the Northern Belle luxury train
Three-course brunch on the outward journey
Morning tea and coffee
Free time to explore at your chosen destination
Champagne reception back on board
Five course dinner
Half a bottle of wine per person
Coffee, tea and petit fours
Please note the train is not steam hauled
Smart casual wear is appropriate (but not jeans or trainers)
Because of the vintage nature of the train wheel chair access is not possible onboard, help is available for passengers with disabilities, with facilities to stow folding wheelchairs
For the comfort of all, this is a non-smoking train throughout and passengers are asked to turn off their mobile telephones whilst on board
If you have any special dietary requirements, please advise us when booking and we will do our best to comply. We are, however, unable to provide meals requiring strict religious observance in their preparation
Spectators are not permitted however they are welcome to accompany passengers to the train station and see them off
There are seven passenger carriages, each with the same interior layout of tables for two and four
Seating will be side by side on a table of four
It may be possible to upgrade to a table of two at the time of activation for an additional charge, payable when booking your date
Vouchers are valid for trips up to the voucher value. Prices for experiences may vary in line with demand. You may need to look further ahead for a date of equal value or if you wish to travel on a date that does not correspond with your voucher or upgrade to an alternative experience, you may pay a supplementary fee. No refunds will be made for bookings that have dropped in price
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Selected dates throughout the year
Due to popularity please book well in advance to avoid disappointment
Departures times vary depending on your chosen venue and a confirmed schedule will be supplied upon booking
All dates are subject to availability at your chosen location
Some cities only have limited departures so please book early and check the schedule
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Day Trip at Leisure on the Northern Belle Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £440.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.