Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £125.00 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
This is your opportunity to make your own custom worktop combining resin, wood and colours on a professional three day course where you will learn everything you need to know about working with resin! The aim of this course is to hopefully equip you with the skills and knowledge to go on and become a resin installer, creating stunning works of art that are also practical. Hosted by Norm, a gifted and talented resin artist with a kind heart, he has been teaching courses from his workshop at Ellesmere Port in Cheshire for several years, and is consistently spoken highly of by his former students. He’s a very encouraging tutor, always wanting to help his students get the best out of their burgeoning resin installation skills. All equipment and materials are provided on this course. Your tutorials will focus largely around producing bigger statement pieces - worktops, coffee tables, bars - utilising a mixture of resin and wood to create these. You’ll learn how to mix epoxy resin with the various pigments that produce the beautiful colours that you see on the finished pieces, all in a safe working environment, and how to create the stunning visual effects achieved by marbling and veining techniques. Norm will also give you lots of helpful advice as regards to pricing up your work and also timescales, as well as how to calculate safe quantities of materials used and working methods - which you’ll definitely need to have in your armoury if you decide to take it further than a hobby. The course runs for a total of three five hour sessions over the course of three days - however, if you don’t live local to Ellesmere Port, the course can be condensed into two days over the course of a weekend. And you'll not only leave creatively inspired, but you’ll also get to take home two magnificent resin installations to proudly display in your home.
In-depth, 3-day resin worktop course
Achieve a professional standard of resin work
Make tables, bars and worktops with resin
Wood and resin combined with stunning results
A three day custom resin worktop course
You will get to work on multiple projects: Two repeat resin projects on 60cm x 40cm project boards, 1 x clear coat resin project on wood and 2 x resin colour design projects on 40cm x 30cm project boards, if time permits there may be an opportunity for further projects
Learn how to mix resin and add pigments
Understand how to prepare your workspace
Be guided through the process of calculating how much resin and pigment is required
Learn about charging for your work
All materials and protective clothing will be provided on the day
Light refreshments will be provided
Advice and assistance will be available after you have completed your course
Alternative venues for this experience can be arranged for groups of 4+ for an additional charge payable when booking your date (subject to availability and distance)
Minimum Age: 16 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Minimum Height: 1.00 cm
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Available Monday to Saturday
Courses last three days with each day lasting 5 hours
Course days are run from 10:00-15:00
This course can be condensed into 2 days if you require weekend availability, subject to availability
Not suitable for spectators
Minimum age 16
Suitable for beginners
Not suitable for spectators
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Custom Resin Worktop Course Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £375.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.