Spend a morning learning about coffee making at a Coffee Making Workshop in, Oxfordshire. Get hands on in your workshop transforming the raw coffee seeds into the brown roasted coffee beans we all know. You will learn how to enhance all the flavour of the coffee bean through the production process and understanding more about what we are drinking. Explore how it is cultivated through different methods. The session will cover roasting, profiling, cupping and tasting so you can become an expert in coffee. So let your inner coffee snob free and learn how to make the perfect coffee.
Coffee making courses with a conscience!
Learn from Emily and Team at her rural roastery
Various coffee workshops to choose from
Proves great coffee can be made at home!
Enjoy a fun and interactive 2 - 3 hour coffee making workshop
A bag of you favourite Horse box coffee to take home with you direct from their Dark Horse Roastery
You will form a part of a small group of up to 6 participants
Vouchers are valid for your choice of the following workshops
Experience the transformation of a raw, dense, green seed to a beautiful brown roasted bean, packet full off flavour and character
Topics Covered: History and origin, Cultivating and processing, Roasting and profiling, Cupping and tasting, home brewing tips
Larger bookings of up to ten may be accommodated upon request
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Workshops are available on selected Fridays and Saturdays throughout the year
Dates are subject to availability of your chosen course
Sessions generally start at from 10am
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Coffee Making Workshop Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £59.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.